Google, the global technology leader, continues to redefine the digital landscape with its cutting-edge innovations and unwavering commitment to excellence. Established in 1998, Google has grown into a powerhouse, revolutionizing the way we search, connect, and interact with information. With a mission to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible, Google offers a diverse array of products and services that have become indispensable in our daily lives. As Google continues to expand its global presence, joining this dynamic organization means being part of a team dedicated to pushing boundaries, fostering creativity, and shaping the future of technology.
Position: Software Engineer, Machine Learning, Geo
(Bangalore, Karnataka, India)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience with data structures or algorithms.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of experience with machine learning algorithms and tools(e.g., TensorFlow), artificial intelligence, deep learning and/or natural language processing.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.